Data Analytics & Image Processing Workshop
Date - TBD
hosted by Rice University
Are you developing data analytics or image processing technologies or solutions?
Are you looking for solutions or collaboration partners?
The Technology Collaboration Center will hold a workshop on Data Analytics & Image Processing, hosted by Rice University in Houston, with presentations on the latest technology developments or unmet challenges. The date of the workshop will be announced after the partial government shutdown has ended.
This workshop will include presentations across multiple technology sectors, including energy, life sciences, space & manufacturing, which may come from companies, startups, universities, research institutions or government labs.
Presentation topics to be covered at the workshop, include:
- Organizing, collecting & cleaning data for analysis
- Applying machine learning to data & image analysis
- Data science
- Image processing
- Data modeling & predictive analytics
Any organization can request an opportunity to present their latest technology advances or unmet needs in this area.
TCC workshops are designed to explore potential relationships with others attending the workshop that may have common interests in the workshop topic area.
- 8:00 Networking Breakfast
- 8:30 Welcome & Announcements
- 8:45 Presentation Panel
- 10:15 Networking Break
- 10:30 Presentation Panel
- 12:00 Lunch
- 12:30 TCC Overview & Collaboration Requests
- 12:45 Presentation Panel
- 2:15 Networking Break
- 2:30 Presentation Panel
- 4:00 Adjourn
If your organization is interested in data analytics or image processing, please visit the TCC’s website to register for the workshop or request an opportunity to make a presentation.
Tickets for the workshop are $100. TCC Members get a 50% discount. TCC Individual Memberships can be purchased for $150, which includes a ticket to the workshop and discounts on TCC workshops for the next year.
Details on the workshop, including the agenda, presenters, and workshop location will be provided to registered attendees.
Please contact the TCC about submitting a Collaboration Request or for workshop sponsorship opportunities.
Data Analytics or Image Processing Collaboration Requests:
Any organization can submit a Collaboration Request to the TCC related to data analytics or image processing, and have the TCC highlight that request at the workshop and on the TCC's website.
The TCC waives normal program fees for all Collaboration Requests submitted in conjunction with a TCC workshop.
For more information on submitting a Collaboration Request, please contact the TCC.
Workshop Program Committee (*=TCC member)
- Esther Beltran*, University of Central Florida
- Theodora Chaspari, Texas A&M*
- Marie Contou-Carrere, Rice University*
- Gahangir Hossain, Texas A&M-Kingsville*
- Antony Jeevarajan, NASA Johnson Space Center*
- Dave Kerr, Jacobs*
- Ramanan Krishnamoorti, University of Houston*
- Truong Le, NASA Johnson Space Center*
- Zigmond Leszczynski, Aerospace Corporation
- Anh Mai, Ecolab*
- Bobak Mortazavi, Texas A&M*
- Ram Pisipati, KBR*
- Robello Samuel, Halliburton
- Santiago Segarra, Rice University*
- Jeff Somers, KBR*
- Susan Steinberg, KBR*
- Kamel Takla, KBR*
- Gordon Vos, KBR*
- Zhangyang Wang, Texas A&M*
- Mike Yuen, Foxconn
- Susi Zanello, KBR*