The Technology Collaboration Center will hold a workshop on Augmented Reality & Virtual Reality on May 22, 2018, hosted by Schlumberger in Houston, with presentations on the latest AR/VR technology developments or unmet challenges.
If your organization is interested in augmented reality or virtual reality technologies, please visit the TCC’s website to register for the workshop, or to request an opportunity to make a presentation.
Tickets for the workshop are $100. TCC Members get a 50% discount. TCC Memberships can be purchased for $150, which includes a ticket to the workshop and discounts on TCC workshops for the next year.
Details on the workshop, including the agenda, presenters, and workshop location will be provided to registered attendees.
The TCC is also now accepting Collaboration Requests related to augmented reality or virtual reality technologies. Requests submitted in conjunction with the workshop will be highlighted at the workshop and the TCC’s website. The TCC waives Collaboration Concierge Service program fees for requests submitted in conjunction with a workshop (potentially a $21,000 savings).
Please contact the TCC about submitting a Collaboration Request or for workshop sponsorship opportunities.
8:00 Networking Breakfast
8:30 Welcome & Announcements
8:45 Presentation Panel Session 1
10:15 Networking Break
10:30 Presentation Panel Session 2
12:30 TCC Overview
12:45 Presentation Panel Session 3
2:15 Networking Break
2:30 Presentation Panel Session 4
Workshop sponsors are provided recognition at the workshop, on the TCC's website and in the TCC's marketing materials. Four sponsorship levels are available:
- Diamond [$2,000]: sponsor for the entire workshop. Workshop marketing will indicate the workshop is "sponsored by ..." and can participate in the Welcome Remarks for both days of the workshop. May have a banner, table and/or materials at the registration desk during the entire workshop, and will receive 4 complimentary full workshop tickets.
- Platinum [$1,500]: sponsor for lunch on one day; can make brief remarks prior to the lunch break. May have a banner, table and/or materials at the registration desk on that day, and will receive 3 complimentary full workshop tickets.
- Gold [$1,000]: sponsor for the breakfast, morning and afternoon breaks on one day. May have a banner, table and/or materials at the registration desk on that day, and will receive 2 complimentary full workshop tickets.
- Silver [$500]: sponsor for a single morning or afternoon break. May have materials at the registration desk on that day, and will receive 1 complimentary full workshop ticket.
Please contact the TCC for more information on sponsorships. Sponsorships can be purchased through the TCC's online store.
Workshop Program Committee (*=TCC member):
- James R (Jake) Mireles, KBRWyle*
- Mark Cramer, KBRWyle*
- Eddie Paddock, NASA Johnson Space Center*
- Linda Ham, NASA Johnson Space Center*
- Sudhir Pai, Schlumberger*
- Ian Griffiths, SMD
- Jose Baca, Texas A&M-Corpus Christi*