The Technology Collaboration Center will hold a workshop on Advanced Manufacturing & Carbon Materials on August 28, 2018, hosted by Rice University in Houston, with presentations on the latest technology developments or unmet challenges, related to the two topics areas.
If your organization is interested in advanced manufacturing or carbon materials, please visit the TCC’s website to register for the workshop, or to request an opportunity to make a presentation.
Tickets for the workshop are $100. TCC Members get a 50% discount. TCC Individual Memberships can be purchased for $150, which includes a ticket to the workshop and discounts on TCC workshops for the next year.
Details on the workshop, including the agenda, presenters, and workshop location will be provided to registered attendees.
The TCC is also now accepting Collaboration Requests related to advanced manufacturing or carbon materials. Requests submitted in conjunction with the workshop will be highlighted at the workshop and the TCC’s website. The TCC waives Collaboration Concierge Service program fees for requests submitted in conjunction with a workshop.
Please contact the TCC about submitting a Collaboration Request or for workshop sponsorship opportunities.
08:00 Networking Breakfast
08:15 Welcome & Announcements
08:30 Presentation Panel Session 1
10:00 Networking Break
10:15 Presentation Panel Session 2
12:30 TCC Overview
12:45 Presentation Panel Session 3
02:15 Networking Break
02:30 Presentation Panel Session 4
Workshop sponsors are provided recognition at the workshop, on the TCC's website and in the TCC's marketing materials. Four sponsorship levels are available:
- Diamond [$2,000]: sponsor for the entire workshop. Workshop marketing will indicate the workshop is "sponsored by ..." and can participate in the Welcome Remarks for both days of the workshop. May have a banner, table and/or materials at the registration desk during the entire workshop, and will receive 4 complimentary full workshop tickets.
- Platinum [$1,500]: sponsor for lunch on one day; can make brief remarks prior to the lunch break. May have a banner, table and/or materials at the registration desk on that day, and will receive 3 complimentary full workshop tickets.
- Gold [$1,000]: sponsor for the breakfast, morning and afternoon breaks on one day. May have a banner, table and/or materials at the registration desk on that day, and will receive 2 complimentary full workshop tickets.
- Silver [$500]: sponsor for a single morning or afternoon break. May have materials at the registration desk on that day, and will receive 1 complimentary full workshop ticket.
Please contact the TCC for more information on sponsorships. Sponsorships can be purchased through the TCC's online store.
Workshop Program Committee (*=TCC member):
- Dorit Donoviel, Baylor College of Medicine*
- David Horsup, Ecolab*
- Mike Yuen, Foxconn
- Jay Donella, Greater Houston Manufacturers Association
- Genie Bopp, KBRWyle*
- Angel Alvarez-Hernandez, NASA Johnson Space Center*
- Chris Culbert, NASA Johnson Space Center*
- Richard Hagen, NASA Johnson Space Center*
- Linda Ham, NASA Johnson Space Center*
- Marie-Nathalie Contou-Carrere, Rice University*
- Sudhir Pai, Schlumberger*
- Haibin Xu, Shell*
- Pavel Dutta, University of Houston*