In partnership with NASA, the TCC is announcing a Small Launch Vehicles Workshop, to be held on Monday, September 24, hosted by the Aerospace Corporation, in El Segundo, CA.
This workshop will cover:
- NASA technology development initiatives aimed at helping industry achieve potential for small-launch technology maturity and orbital capability
- Complementary DOD/USAF initiatives
- NASA’s Launch Services Program (LSP) Venture Class Launch Services (VCLS) acquisition plans
- Existing FAA/AST launch license application process and new performance-based licensing process under development
- Aerospace Corporation’s technologies of interest to the small launch community
There will also be an opportunity for attendees to provide feedback on NASA’s current investment focus and potential additional NASA initiatives to help achieve orbital small-launch capability, through a group discussion session or one-on-one meetings.
For more information, please visit the TCC’s website.