The Technology Collaboration Center will hold a 2 day workshop on Automation, AI & Robotics on March 27 & 28, hosted by the NASA Johnson Space Center in Houston, with presentations on the latest technology developments or unmet challenges. The UK Science & Innovation Network and Scottish Enterprise are supporting partners for the workshop.
This workshop will include presentations across multiple technology sectors, including energy, life sciences, space & manufacturing, which may come from companies, startups, universities, research institutions or government labs.
Presentation topics to be covered at the workshop, include:
- Robots working with humans
- Automation (human assisted and unattended)
- Robotic manipulation and mobility
- Wearable devices, helmets, …
- Intelligent human assistance
- Artificial intelligence (related to automation and robotics)
- Human/machine interfaces (including natural language or visual interactions)
- Image recognition
- Nondestructive evaluations
Any organization can request an opportunity to present their latest technology advances or unmet needs in this area.
TCC workshops are designed to explore potential relationships with others attending the workshop that may have common interests in the workshop topic area.
If your organization is interested in automation, AI or robotics, please visit the TCC’s website to register for the workshop or request an opportunity to make a presentation.
Tickets for the workshop are $200. TCC Members get a 50% discount. TCC Individual Memberships can be purchased for $200, which includes a ticket to the workshop and discounts on TCC workshops for the next year.