Are you developing new technologies?
Are you looking for solutions or partners?
April 23 & 24
Wearable Technologies Workshop
NASA Johnson Space Center
Augmented Reality & Virtual Reality Workshop
Additive Manufacturing & Advanced Materials Workshop
Texas Open Innovation Conference
Lone Star College-University Park
Collaboration Concierge Service
The TCC is looking for potential partners for the following open Collaboration Requests:
Shell GameChanger (selected partner may qualify for $150,000 to $300,000 for proof of concept funding):
- Improved Environment & Conservation - Water
- Integrated Goesciences - Carbonate Reservoirs
- Improved Hydrocarbon Recovery Technologies
- New Energies – Digitalization: Machine Learning
- New Energies – Grids of the Future
- New Energies – New Route to Oxygenated Intermediates
- New Energies – Solar Fuel Innovations
- Novel Wells Technologies
- Real Time Monitoring and Control and Data Analytics
- Safety, Sustainability, and Carbon Footprint Reduction
NASA Johnson Space Center: 9 open Collaboration Requests
Innovating Solutions through Collaboration
The Technology Collaboration Center is an independent 501c3 non-profit formed as a partnership between the NASA Johnson Space Center, industry and universities, solving difficult technology problems through innovative solutions by connecting collaboration partners from across technology sectors.
As a member-driven organization, TCC members participate on the Board of Directors and Advisory Council, aligning the TCC's mission and programs with the needs of members and the community.
For Problem Owners
Access to solutions (existing products or developed through collaboration), utilizing resources from a diverse community with potential for lower cost with applications in multiple markets.
For Problem Solvers
Access to new challenges with potential benefits from deploying existing solutions, shared development, commercializing to secondary markets, or participating in collaboration projects.